Family Support Group
We meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month, at the United Methodist Church in Show Low, 6:00 - 7:30 pm. The church is located at 261 N. 5th Street. You don’t have to make a reservation, just show up.
NAMI’s Family Support Group is a peer-led support group for family members, friends and loved ones of people living with a mental illness. The FSG’s help people gain insight from the challenges and successes of others who are living with similar challenges. The meetings are free of cost to participants, confidential, and no specific medical therapy or medication is endorsed or recommended. We commit to sharing our experiences in a safe and confidential setting where we can gain hope and develop supportive relationships.
Feel free to also share this information with your family and friends who may benefit from such an opportunity.
In a Crisis?
- Text NAMI to 741741
- Northern Arizona crisis line: (877) 756-4090
- Veterans crisis line: (800) 273-8255, press 1
- Suicide Prevention: (800) 273-8255
- Follow this link for other helpful telephone numbers
Need support while caring for someone?
- Call our office at (928) 298-1914. If we can't answer the phone right away, we will get back to you usually within 24 hours.
- NAMI Basics On Demand is a FREE program online for parents and caregivers of children and young adults experiencing a mental health condition. Follow this link for more information.
NAMI White Mountains, AZ
Who We Are
NAMI White Mountains, AZ began in 2017 with a small dedicated group of volunteers. Membership has grown to produce trained leaders for our support groups, education courses and community presentations. Our monthly meetings are on hold right now because of the virus. We invite you to join us as we Find Help and Find Hope for anyone impacted by mental illness in the White Mountains. Please call our office at (928) 298-1914 for more information on how you can get involved. We will get back to you usually within 24 hours.
---> To view or download a printable version (PDF format) of our informational brochure, please click here!
---> Your donations help us provide support and training in our local community. Donate Online using our secure PayPal account:
Take the Stigma Free Pledge Today....
Why does being StigmaFree matter? If you aren’t sure, it's time to learn more. The perception of mental illness won’t change if we don’t act to change it.Take the Pledge NOW>>>>>>