Volunteering with NAMI White Mountains, Arizona
We need volunteers who can do the following:
- Represent NAMI at scheduled local events. Monitor a table of resources and answer basic questions.
- Be trained to run a support group-Family Support or Connections.
- Be trained to teach a NAMI course-NAMI Basics or Family to Family.
- Be trained to present "In Your Own Voice" or "End the Silence".
- Help to organize and run a fundraiser.
- Help with membership drive.
- Hold an office on the NAMI board.
- Become a NAMI member and support us by sharing the STIGMA FREE message.
Contact a Board Member at firstname.lastname@example.org for details about becoming a volunteer!